The Ultimate Myrtle Beach Discount Card Frequently Asked Questions:
How does it work?
- The Ultimate Myrtle Beach Discount Card (UMBDC) offers discounts at over 300 local businesses covering the Grand Strand and out to Conway
- Present your UMBDC card to a participating merchant to receive the discount
- Buy One Get One (BOGO) offers are generally valid for the card holder and a guest, although some businesses do offer the discount for additional guests and if so, it will be noted on their discount offer
- % Off a check is for the family on one check
- The card may be used over and over throughout the year, unless otherwise noted in a business discount listing
Why should I purchase an UMBDC?
The best source of discounts on the beach: Restaurants, Attractions, Entertainment, Golf and more
- Over 180 Restaurants
- Over 60 Attractions
- Over 35 Golf Courses
- Over 10 Nightclubs and 4 Comedy Clubs for free or half price admissions (most clubs are free admission for 2)
- Other discount programs for the area cost up to $49 plus shipping and do not offer you all these savings for only $20
How can you offer such great deals?
- We built this program to help local non-profits raise money, and local businesses help us by providing these great discounts
- We have worked and will continue to work to bring you the best in discounts
When does my card expire?
- Cards expire on December 31st of the year on the front of the card
How am I affected when one of your merchants closes?
- Unlike a coupon book we can make changes throughout the year
- In the rare circumstance that one of our business listings close, we delete them from our listings
- We are constantly, throughout the year, adding to our list
I tried my card at a merchant, but it didn’t work. What should I do?
- Each discount offer has the persons name and position/title who approved the offer, ask if they are in
- Call us and let us know you had an issue so we can follow up with the business (our number is on the card)
- Myrtle Beach Promotions as the publisher of the UMBDC can not assume responsibility or liability for any
claims, loss or delay, disappointment, distress or frustration resulting from any act or omission
I just found your site and there is not enough time to mail it to me, what can we do?
- We mail cards daily and/or drop cards off at resorts and real estate offices for folks who found us at the last minute
- When making your purchase, click the "instructions to seller" link, and give us the name the reservation is under, the arrival date, name and address of resort/condo and confirmation number if known
After ordering my card online, how long does it take to receive?
- Cards are mailed daily
- You will receive an email confirming your order and letting you know when it is being mailed
- Cards are sent via USPS and take from 1-5 days depending on where you live from Myrtle Beach
I’m already in Myrtle Beach and want to buy a card. Where can I get one?
- Give us a call at 843 293 8600 and tell us where you’re staying, we will let you know the closest place to pick one up, such as the NMB Historical Museum, All 4 Paws and others
- We can deliver to your location or meet at a convenient location
Is the card transferable?
- Cards are for the immediate family, there is a signature panel on the back and must be signed
If I order more than one card, do you need the name of the person the card is for?
- No, names are not printed on the card, however each card has a serial number for tracking purposes
Can I use my UMBDC with other coupons or offers?
- As with most discount offers, you can not combine discounts or coupons and a discount
is usually not available on or for Holiday's, Happy Hour, Specials, or any other discount
If the discount is Buy 1 get 1 Free or 1/2 price, how many people is this valid for?
- The card is BOGO per card, per day, per check. Unless otherwise noted, as some offers
are for up to 3, 4 & 6 people or the Group, per check.
Example: if 4 people are eating out on the same check, only 1 person will get the
discounted meal. If 2 couples are eating together but on separate checks and each couple has a
card, then each couple will have a discounted meal.
I'm concerned about ordering online, how do I know my info will be safe?
- So are we, which is why we use PayPal the #1 trusted vendor for online purchases
PayPal delivers one of the most secure payment platforms in the world. After more than a decade as a leader in online payments, we've learned a thing or two about keeping your information safer
From the Paypay website on why you can trust Paypal:
We can spot problems before they happen
- We use fraud prevention technology that monitors transactions for suspicious activity
- We have a team of over 2,000 specialists, working to protect you from fraud and identity theft
- To help identify fraudulent activity, every transaction is reviewed by state of the art security models
- We ensure users who send or receive large amounts of money have successfully completed our verification system and identity check
PayPal uses state of the art encryption.
Working to safeguard your financial information is one of our most important priorities. That's why we automatically encrypt all sensitive information sent between your computer and our systems, making sure your information is kept private.
The geeky details
When registering or logging in to our site, we verify that your Internet browser is running Secure Sockets Layer 3.0 (SSL) or higher. Information is protected by SSL with an encryption key length of 168 bits (the highest level commercially available). We store your personal information and ensure it's heavily guarded, both physically and electronically. To further safeguard your debit and credit card numbers and your bank account details, we do not directly connect our firewall-protected servers to the internet.
Click here to go to purchase page.